Saturday 14 April 2012

Lindt chocolate

Hi, I'm a big fan of chocolate. I eat mostly milk chocolate, occasionally dark, but I also like white chocolate as well.

Today I am looking at two Lindt chocolate products, Milk Hazelnut and White with Almonds. Lindt is made in Switzerland so you know it's going to be good before you even start.

First we shall discuss Milk Hazelnut.


This is some high quality stuff, nice rich chocolate flavour, quality hazelnuts very nice. The block is more delicate than a usual block making eating the pieces a more enjoyable experience especially if the chocolate is cool (not cold) which is how I like it. While it's more expensive than other brands, it's nice to have a change, and sometimes you can find it on special. I always have my eye out for this chocolate, very nice!


And now for my favourite of the two, White with Almonds, but there's also bits of toffee strewn in there as well, delicious!

You may notice when you're eating white chocolate it tastes a bit bland or like eating a sweet lard or something lol. That is not the case here, with a nicely balanced, sweet, milky, very smooth white chocolate, great flavour. The toffee pieces add bursts of flavour to the mix and as with the Milk Hazelnut, the nuts are high quality and add the perfect crunch. The design of the block also enhances the experience.

I would recommend Lindt chocolate for flavour and quality, even though it's more expensive the niceness is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment