Wednesday 13 June 2012

Mini Drops

Hello, when I saw these advertised the first thing I thought was mini eggs for ever! Not quite in this instance but still an exciting new product in Cadbury Mini Drops.


I didn't know what to expect really when I opened these, but I was still surprised at how small these are, about the size of an M&M except in a raindrop shape. They have a glazed surface like Smarties and contain Cadbury chocolate. Really fun to eat, colourful and delicious!

Having said that, eating them one by one, unless you concentrate, you don't get the distinctive Cadbury taste, not sure why but it still tastes good, maybe the chocolate has less cocoa solids in it I don't know.

The shell is sweet but not very thick so it doesn't add any flavour or texture, just colour lol.

Very addictive, I had no problem finishing these off. I'll probably get these again though they are a more middle priced, good good.

No comments:

Post a Comment