Friday 8 March 2013

Hot Fudge Sundae Poptarts


Hi there, it's been quite a while since I've posted but I hope to post more frequently from now on, so here's my first one, Hot Fudge Sunday Poptarts!

I was quite excited to try this flavour because they are part of the Ice Cream Shoppe series which is related to the Rainbow Cookie Sandwich which I loved. These are frosted unlike the Rainbow ones and as I've said before the frosting doesn't really do anything for me, it hardly registers as you eat them.

Anyway, now to the delicious part, the filling! This is what I was looking for, great flavour, a sweet vanilla taste yummo.

Now to something I learnt while eating the first of these poptarts, the chocolate pastry doesn't really work. It seems a bit bitter and a little bland, maybe it would be easier to eat if the pastry was a little softer or maybe it just needs to taste a bit better. When eaten with the filling, the casing tastes nice, but the corners weren't as nice.

Overall I'd say it's a nice poptart, but I prefer the plain pastry which gives the filling the focus in the flavour profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment