Friday 24 February 2012

Biscuits that are nice (but embarrassing to buy)

Hi, as a lover of things sweet I'm always trying new stuff. Having said that I have eaten these biscuits before but for the purposes of describing it, I'll start there.


As you can see, these are children's biscuits. They're delicious! But I'll just say that you couldn't find a more processed product than these biscuits if you tried. Having said that the word artificial has never stopped me when it came to eating stuff, I would probably avoid feeding these to children. I'd say let them try it once, but they'd remember and want more lol. Maybe strictly as a party food.

The Tic Tocs are vanilla flavoured, with a glaze of icing. The icing comes in pink, yellow and white, I think they taste different but that may be synesthesia. I would prefer if the icing was thicker but they're still  nice.

The Hundreds & Thousand biscuits were my favourite of the two. The vanilla flavoured biscuit was more substantial as was the layer of icing over the top. A much more satisfying biscuit to eat. The icing comes in only pink, but it tastes very nice, just sweet really. "Tastes like pink." lol.

There are also honey jumbles in this range which no doubt I will be investigating at some stage. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment