Wednesday 22 February 2012

Exotic Filled Liquorice

Hi there, this is a blog to indulge my sweet tooth and junk food enthusiasm.

In my first post I would like to talk exotic filled liquorice. This is something you can only really get at fairs, festivals or shows. There are a few different manufacturers and seem to be made overseas, Spain mostly.







What is it? Delicious! It's hard to explain what you would classify it as. It is tubes of flavoured liquorice that are filled with a sherbet/nougat type substance. It comes in a ridiculous amount of flavours, my favourites from what I tried were the Ice cream, Lemonade and Tutti Fruitti.

This is only one brand as I have said, and I have tried some other ones where the strips looked like plasticine and I couldn't even tell what flavour it was. Still nice though, just really weird.

So if you see a filled liquorice stall, try some, they will be happy to hook you in with a few pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment