Saturday 25 February 2012

M&Ms Coconut

Hi. M&Ms. I went through a phase when I was younger when I ate the original type alot. These days when I eat an M&M I can't help but think the chocolate within is either too dark or not as high a quality chocolate as you would find in a block. As you know they come in peanut and almond, I'd like to see them try Macadamias with white chocolate.

These days I go for the Crispy M&Ms if I want some. They have a nice texture and balance the chocolate out a bit. I saw these the other day and thought I would try them.


I'm not sure what I was expecting from these Coconut M&Ms, maybe white flavoured chocolate, but it was the milk chocolate variety. They taste pretty good, quite addictive, they just feel too easy though. They've basically added coconut essence to the normal mix, it doesn't have any type of coconut feel. On the whole a novel alternative for regular M&Ms if you eat them regularly.

While I'm here let me just say if you see any White M&Ms you should seriously try them cause they are delicious! I couldn't get enough of them when they were out, I'm not sure they are anymore, but anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment