Thursday 23 February 2012

Toblerone!

Hi, today I would like to talk about Toblerone. It's delicious! lol.

Quality chocolate, very rich and high in cocoa solids. Bits of almond and a very nice tasting nougat that tastes like honey to me strewn through the block.

As you know, it has quite a distinctive shape. I am still to learn the correct technique of separating the pieces (I manage eventually) because I like to break a block of chocolate down to pieces before I eat it.

It's usual flavour is the milk chocolate variety and it comes in dark as well but I found this block of White Toblerone and couldn't resist. (While I know white chocolate is more confectionery then chocolate, I still like it alot as you will find out.)


So I would rate Toblerone highly within the chocolate realms. This White Toblerone was super, I wish I could find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment